Mother's Day Projects

I have lots of projects to post on decorating our new home, but this is the last project that I finished up and have been dying to share! I think that these are some of my most favorite hybrid scrapbook projects that I have ever designed! For those that don't know, Hybrid Scrapbooking is a combination of Digital and Paper Scrapbooking. They are all super easy to put together and so tiny and cute and adorable. I designed these for the big Mother's Day release at The Shabby Shoppe. Although I designed everything, the fabulous Shabby Princess actually printed, assembled, and photographed everything WITH easy to follow tutorials. Enough talking....on to the goodies!

ACCORDION FILE ALBUM
This was our most favorite project! We LOVED it!
You can find it here.
BLOOM BOX~SPROUT
This little box opens up to show layers of little pages for all your photos. I had so much fun making this one.
You can find it here
BLOOM BOX ~ CLEMENTINE
Clementine is one of my all time favorite Shabby Princess Kits, so I had to make a box with it too!
You can find it here..
MOTHER WORD ALBUM
I've always wanted to create one of these word albums. It is designed to fit the chipboard word albums from SEI, but you can also just glue the pages to any chipboard type product you have at home. Cereal boxes work great for this! I'm totally going to make one of these for my desk, full cute pics of my Lizzie girl!
You can find it here.
 
SPRING CONFECTION COLLECTION
These are such an easy way to dress up sweet little treats for your neighbors and friends!
Find it here.
 
CLEMENTINE PIECE-OF-CAKE ALBUM
This guy took me 3 months to finish...of course you have to take into account that I moved across the country sometime during that 3 months! Lots of layering and tons of spots for your photos! These are great because the hard word is already done for you. You just have to add your photos and journaling!
Find it here.
And that's it! Everything was so fun to make and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I would love to know what your favorite project was!

3 comments:

Michella @ whimsy-lane.blogspot.com said...

WOW! You have been busy, no wonder you never call. I love the Sprout Kit. Those colors are awesome.Was it very hard to get the deminsions right on the Mother word album? Shabby Princess is lucky to have you working for her!

NicoleD said...

I was actually able to find a template for the letters on the Mother Album. All I had to do was ad the decorations!

Kate said...

Good job Nicole! These all look amazing.

Post a Comment