2011 Calendars!

I'm so excited to finally share these! Shabby Princess and I have been working on these non-stop for the last couple months....which explains my sudden disappearance! I've been creating these calendars for the last 5 years, and I can honestly say that these are my most favorite that I have done! Each page is designed so that you just have to pop in your own pictures, add any journaling you would like, and print!  I'm so excited to share these, so be warned that there are lots of pictures! I linked up each picture to the The Shabby Shoppe incase you want more details on each one. Shabby Princess has also put together an amazing Information Page on our calendars and how to use them. Soooo excited! Eeeek! Hope you like them as much as I do.
ONE PAGE CALENDAR:

TWO PAGE CALENDAR:
CD CASE CALENDAR:
 
POSTER CALENDARS-SCRAPPY STYLE:
POSTER CALENDARS-GRAPHIC STYLE:
 
POCKET CALENDAR COVER INSERTS:


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek and letting me show-off a little! :)
Photo and Example Credit: Shabby Princess/The Shabby Shoppe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just so .....i'm speechless! Just Beautiful! I can see all the hard work put into these pieces and just adore them all!

Michella @ whimsy-lane.blogspot.com said...

Your hard work paid off! All the calendars are so awesome. I could stare at them for hours:)

Post a Comment