Autumn Sign

I love decorating for fall, and now that I'm done with my calendars I can finally start! Since I'm getting such a late start, I decided to skip Halloween this year and just do fall because I can keep it all out through November. I was working on decorating my hutch in my dining room and was looking for something that would be the perfect finishing touch. When I saw the 12x7 frames in the cheapy frame section at Wal-Mart, I knew just what I wanted to do!

I basically created a scrapbook page sized to fit in my new frame. I used a mix of Autumn kits by Shabby Princess and some of her new Autumn Word Whimsy. I love the Word Whimy because it does all the hard work for you-lol! I printed it out at home on photo matte paper...since it was larger than a letter size piece I had to print it in two parts and tape it together. I then cut it to size, inserted in my frame and placed it in my vignette! I just love how it turned out and am excited to switch it out with the different seasons.
The Falloween Confection Collection I helped design for The Shabby Shoppe also just came out! It turned out so cute and I'm having a hard time trying to decide which pieces we will be using for Liz's school treats this Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Parties I joined:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this,great idea!

Mom2fur said...

That is really beautiful!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the sign...and such cute candies! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Elizabeth said...

You did a fabulous job on this. Any chance you would share all four seasons with us fans?

Visiting from A Little Knick Knack's EBTKS.

Biljana said...

So cute and pretty:))
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Kate said...

I love how this turned out Nicole!

Crystal said...

I love your sign it turned out so pretty.

Post a Comment