Happy Birthday To You!

My new obsession....summer hats; this one is for Nicole! An early birthday present. I hope you can ignore all the flaws that I'm sure you will be able to see. I made it as pink as pink can be! I figured as hot as it gets in NC that you will need a stunning hat to protect your little nose. I couldn't wait for you to get it in the mail....
The hat is made from outdoor sunbrella material, so you know it will last long hours in the sun! I even sewed wire on the inside of the brim so you can mold and shape the brim however you want it to fit. Just don't look at my seams. By the end there were so many thick layers my sewing machine was have trouble. I'm pretty pleased with the overall look, considering it was my very first hat!


2 comments:

NicoleD said...

LOVE it! The pink is so awesome!!! Can't believe you sewed it all by yourself. It will look so cute with my new haircut. I will take a picture when it get here!

robin said...

To cute! I want a green one.You will have to make one for the kids also. Get to work girl. Summer is short you know.

Post a Comment